Latest comment: 8 ár síðan by Nemo bis in topic Legg upp fílur, Leiðbeining til at leggja út fílur?
Return to "Licenses" page.
Legg upp fílur, Leiðbeining til at leggja út fílur?Edit
Hello! Sorry for writing in English. It was noted that on this wiki there is little community activity around uploads: less than 50 "Strika" actions in "Mynd" last year.
I guess this wiki doesn't have the interest or energies to maintain complex templates and metadata, especially for EDP files. I propose to
- send users to commons:Special:UploadWizard from the sidebar and
- limit local "Legg fílu upp" to the "Umboðsstjórar" group (for any emergency uploads),
so that no new work is needed on this wiki and all users can have a functioning, easy upload interface in their own language. All registered users can upload on Commons.
All this will be done around 2014-09-30.
- If you disagree with the proposal, just remove this wiki from the list.
- To make the UploadWizard even better, please tell your experience and ideas on commons:Commons:Upload Wizard feedback.
- In all cases, existing files will not be affected, but everyone is welcome to join m:File metadata cleanup drive. The goal is to give better credit to the authors who provided us their works.
Nemo 18. sep 2014 kl. 19:12 (UTC)
- Hello, I totally agree, so please go ahead. I have never uploaded any photo to a local Wikipedia, I don't see the point, it is much better to upload photos on commons, that way one only needs to upload one time and the photo can be used on all Wikis. I have uploaded many photos to commons. You are right, we don't have much energy here on the Faroese Wikipedia to controle the photos which have been uploaded here, I would prefer if no photos could be uploaded here. EileenSanda (talk) 18. sep 2014 kl. 20:32 (UTC)